In this touching and funny memoir that reads like "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother" meets Pee-wee Herman, veteran journalist Sam Moses tells all, about raising his two sons from their birth to the ages of seven and five.
"Anyone who has experienced parenthood will find both laughter and tears here."
Janet Cook, The Gorge Magazine
"Sam rocks it! The book speaks from his heart!" Jeff Zurschmeide, author
"The only person the author throws under the bus is himself!" Angelae Le'Chastaignier, the real Papa Madre
"Sam Moses is a purveyor of spectacular stories!" Greg Jarem, photog with an eye
"I read it in Baja on a six-month motorycle ride, and it was precious and magical!" Tom Young, motorcycling legend
"This book changed the way I parent! There's now a tent in my backyard!"
Heather Delaney, hot mom
"It's a book about raising two remarkable boys, but it's also a great adventure story. Sam totally captures the joy and terror of parenthood!" Dee Brazil-Dale, co-founder Inpatient Hospice of Arkansas
"You'll want to wring his neck and hold his hand at the same time!" Elaine Busby, TV host Northwest PM Magazine
"If you're writing a memoir and don't sometimes look like an asshole, then you're not doing it right!" Sally Nemeth, wise YA author
1. For a personally inscribed paperback of any book, send a check for $22 (includes priority mail) to Papa Madre, POB 5, Hood River, OR 97031. *preferred method. We have contact! (Hardcover $27)
2. Get the paperback here at Amazon. Find it best by entering Sam Moses.
3. Get the Kindle here at Amazon.
4. Paypal. They're dysfunctional, but ...
5. Ask your local bookstore to order it. "It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This" from Partners West. "At All Costs" from Random House. "Fast Guys, Rich Guys and Idiots" from University of Nebraska Press.
6. Watch for the remastered classic "Fast Guys, Rich Guys and Idiots" coming on Kindle in September!
© 2014 Sam Moses. All Rights Reserved. Powered by HostBaby.